Meet Dr. Bouchoucha
Oral Surgeon in Sonora
Dr. Bouchoucha has completed his residency and fellowship at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Bouchoucha trained at the University of Clermont Ferrand (France) where he received his Dental Degree (1979) and his Master’s Degree (1981). He received a certificate in Surgical Odontology and a diploma in Oral Surgery from from the University of Paris VII, and a certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics from the Institute of Stomotology in Paris (1983). He taught Oral Surgery at the University of Clermont Ferrand before moving to the United States. Dr. Bouchoucha served as faculty and assistant program director in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department at Harbor UCLA Medical Center, where he continues to serve as part time faculty. He has presented at numerous American and international medical and dental meetings.
Dr. Bouchoucha is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and active member of numerous other professional associations.
Dr. Bouchoucha is also trained in Facial Cosmetic Surgery and holds a special California Elective Facial Cosmetic Surgery Permit.
Dr. Bouchoucha has been dedicated to providing care to children and patients affected with facial deformities and congenital facial anomalies. He has served as the North Africa coordinator to the International Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation and received the ICPF Outstanding Award (2004) for the program he has initiated in Tunisia. He is also an active staff Maxillofacial Surgeon at Children’s Hospital in Oakland and member of the Craniofacial Team.
Dr. Bouchoucha is very personable and passionately committed to patient care. He is very enthusiastic about providing expert, state of the art, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implant Reconstruction to his patients.
Member Of The Following Organizations:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- San Joaquin Dental Society
- California Dental Society